Business Plan Competition for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Bellaz Education Services & Training is an Education & Consulting firm which delivers professional, IT, recruitment and academic exams is organising a business plan competition for young aspiring entrepreneurs as a solution to unemployment.
- To provoke competitiveness amongst aspiring entrepreneurs
- To promote entrepreneurship
- To prepare entrepreneurs for the challenges ahead of them
- To refine your marketing skills
- Start up capital.
- Virtual Office space.
- Business referrals.
- Counseling sessions (workshop & Seminars).
- Attend quarterly business meetings/networking sessions.
- End of year review.
- Age 18-25 years.
- Candidate must be a Graduate.
- Smart & intelligent.
- Good entrepreneurial skills.
- A viable business plan.
- Good marketing and communication skills
- Develop a viable business plan.
- Demonstrate evidence of survey/market research.
- Develop an advertising strategy.
- Business Registration with CAC.
- Invitation for presentation/interviews.
Click here to register for the Business Plan Competition